Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In my brain, with Justin Bieber

Every night since I've gotten here I've had strange dreams. Like even stranger than normal.
I may have mentioned that I've had Justin Bieber stuck in my head since Saturday... And once I think it's out is not. I'm walking around with my brain just saying "baby, baby, baby, ooh" over and over and over again. It's enough to drive a person insane. It probably already has. Anyway. Last night I finally had it out of my head (it was replaced by Katy Perry, another singer who is constantly stuck in my head), but I woke up this morning after just having a dream that Cort was in a classroom carving "baby, baby, baby" into a desk with one of his students. And now the song is in my head again.
Today after school my co-teacher, Nona, took me into Telavi with my laptop to bring it somewhere to have it fixed. This somewhere ended up being at a random man's house where he asked me if I am a beginner at computers and then started criticizes how my anti-virus is out of date and then looked at my iphone at scoffed at how I never update my applications (but seriously, I never even have wifi and my ATT is turned off). So anyway, I left my computer there and he is going to delete everything off (he seemed surprised that I only had him save one 5gb file of photos and nothing else), and then reinstall everything. Hopefully it works! Oh, he also was dissin' me for not remembering my itunes password. Turns out I do remember my itunes password and I just forgot that I knew it. I'm not a complete failure!
After this, Nona and the other teacher who came with us (she doesn't speak English) went to a cafe where they bought me coke and french fries and cake. All of which I ate. And it was a massive plate of fries, and a massive piece of cake. I am seriously stupid.

2 comments:

  1. You are verry nice girl. and your storis are very very interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. communicate, I am near vardisubani, onli one miles.

    ReplyDelete