Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fridays...

After the horrible tragedy that was Katy Perry's E.T. music video, I have been a little bitter. I mean, Cort and I spent a lot of time excited to see that video, and I even remembered to watch it THE DAY it came out.... and then it was awful. Just terrible. After that I've been kind of trying to block it out of my memory, so I didn't even realize she was coming out with another video. And honestly, if I had known, I probably wouldn't have thought it was worth it to use up my 1gb of internet for this month. But... my dear friend Kate back home sent me the link on my Facebook, with a caption that said "Hanson." I was like, huh? Hanson? If Hanson is involved I HAVE to watch it. I'm actually surprised I didn't even know Hanson was going to be in one of her videos... this shows how hard I've been trying to limit my gb usage online. I haven't even been opening their newsletter e-mails or going to their website at all (umm yeah, I'm a nerd). But anyway... I just have to say KATY PERRY HAS TOTALLY REDEEMED HERSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment