Saturday, June 18, 2011

--

I'm tired of how I am expected to fawn over every baby I see on the street and say 'what a lovely baby!' even if it isn't all that cute, and how they seem to think it's rude if I make no comment at all. I really don't care about a random baby in a pharmacy or mini-market! I live with a four year old and ten year old and I'm pretty sure just being in their presence has made my uterus shrivel up and die because it is terrified of the prospect of ever procreating.

In other news:
Last night I didn't drink and everyone else did, yet I still found myself in the midst of a supra table sing-along of the US national anthem and America the Beautiful.
Turkish marshmallows are nasty.
In four days I will be in Kiev, Ukraine.
I still haven't gotten my flight home yet. I just want to know so badly so I can start counting the days, hours, minutes until I get a damn burrito. Burritos are haunting my thoughts. It's almost like my brain can't function for more than 1 minute without a little flash of Mexican food like a subliminal message image in a movie.
Yesterday I signed my contract to come back in the fall. So now it's official. Tbilisi, here I come. After two months in Chico with no money. I hope I can find people to hang out with there; all my friends are gone.

1 comment:

  1. You can hang out with ME!!! I'm great fun! I also cook most amazing Mexican food.

    ReplyDelete