Saturday, May 21, 2011

Winding down

We have approximately four weeks left of school.
I feel as though this means it's basically over already, and I'm fairly sure all the students feel the same way. Everything feels like it is moving by at an incredibly rapid pace, mostly due to the fact that I know I am running out of time. And when I say that, I know I am not running out of time with Georgia (because I am returning in September), but I am running out of time with all of the wonderful friends I've made in TLG 12 who aren't coming back in the fall.
It is going to be so weird without them.
It's funny to think that just over three months ago we were all strangers and now we are all sharing food, beds, health problem TMI, etc., as if we have known each other forever. I have developed a pretty good support system with them.
Only three people from group 12 (aside from myself) have decided to come back in the fall. I guess when I consider my return here, I don't feel at all nervous about where I will be placed or the new host family or school, just that most of friends won't be here anymore!

2 comments: