Wednesday, May 4, 2011

rant

A couple of days ago, I endured a ridiculous monologue by a guy I hate (it went something like "I hate America; [except he's so stupid he never would have used a semi-colon] I would rather die than have been born in America" followd by "Obama is really Osama bin Laden") and although we already established he did not like me, he told me that he liked the other California girls who were with me because "they are tall and beautiful and they don't roll their eyes unnecessarily." Anyway, the main point is that someone owes me a lari for trying to get this stupid stupid stupid guy to lick a soggy churchela stick (which he described as looking like an uncircumcised Arabic penis, which is gross because "it is uncircumcised and because I hate Arabs").
........Oh yeah, this same person had the audacity to say a few weeks back that Americans should not have been brought to Georgia as good examples of western culture, because Americans are SO awful and blah blah blah..... I feel bad for all the Canadians with Russian parents (he loves to bring up that he can speak Russian) are being represented by this judgmental and pretentious human piece of scum.

1 comment: