Friday, July 29, 2011

Weird!

It's pretty strange how after all those years of picking my brother up at obscene hours in the night and loaning him money, I'm now living at home-- calling him to pick me up from the bars and asking him if I can borrow two dollars because he has a job and for the moment I don't. And how my whole life I was the older sister who had her shit together, and now I'm floating around the world without a plan while he's trying to get his life together and preparing to have a kid. I guess you never really know how things will turn out after all...

1 comment:

  1. Well, Gina, it's really too soon to say. Nothing has really "turned out" yet. I'm 47 and still waiting to see how my life turns out. This is just a summer of your life. Lord willing, there will be many, many more.

    ReplyDelete